Monday, April 5, 2010

Morgan's Midway Matinee

Morgan's Little Gym class had a "Midway Matinee" last week to celebrate being half way through the semester. One of the teachers filmed during class and then the kids got to watch their show at the end. Parents were invited to come into the class and take pictures and videos as well. Luckily, my great friend Becky, was able to take care of Pepper so that I could completely focus on Morgan.
Here he is showing off his warm-up skills:

Morgan LOVES the air track and jumping! Morgan's new thing is sticking his tongue out when he is concentrating. I don't think his tongue was ever inside his mouth the entire class!
Here's a video of the kids jumping and being a train:


Big monkey jump.
A somersault gone a bit awry.
Getting ready to pull over the bar...smelling the popcorn on the bar.
Here's a video of his bar skills:



Bear crawl skills.
There's that tongue!
Last video:

Walking on his not-so-favorite bar.
I am so proud of Morgan!
What a big boy we have!

No comments: