Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Caroling with Friends

The Monday night before Christmas is our time to go caroling! This year the Griesmyer's joined us and after the first house, the missionaries and Callahan's joined our singing troupe as well. I only got pictures at the first house but we had a great time and made it to about 6 or 7 houses. After we said good-bye to our friends, we went to Morgan's piano teacher Miss Diane to carol to her and deliver a banana cream pie I made for her. She was so excited and couldn't stop telling us how special it was for her. I love Christmas time.




"'Dashing through the snow...' One of my favorite holiday traditions is even better with friends!"
"Some more of our crew. Truly was a trooper and made it through the whole 2 hours with only a brief screaming fit."

No comments: