Truly and I went to school to watch Morgan perform in the 3rd and 2nd grade production of "The Littlest Reindeer." The 2nd graders make up the chorus and the 3rd graders get to perform on stage. Morgan had been practicing the songs for a few weeks and it was so fun to see him singing and enjoying himself on stage.
Love this face!
Morgan and most of his class.
I was so confused why Queen Amidala was at the North Pole until I read the program; she was a toy doll.
Morgan's teacher, Mrs. Jensen leading the class in. She is due in January with her 2nd son. Morgan is loving having her as a teacher.
Here are the videos of the morning's entertainment:
We are a happy little family who live in the Akron, OH area. Cody works for the fabulous Smucker's Company. Our favorite little man Morgan is five and loving life. Our little lady Pepper is almost three and a bundle of girly joy! We welcomed, Hazel to our family and couldn't be more in love with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment