On Thursday morning, the 18th, Hazel had her first preschool Christmas program. I still get nervous about how she will do in public situations like this, especially when she sees me. She walked in all nervous with her head down but once she got on stage and started singing, she was a riot! Everyone was cracking up at her extreme cuteness.
I got a lot of "hi, Mommy," waves!
About half way through, I realized, I really should have put her in tights!
The pre-k class had been learning spanish and sang a few songs in spanish. Lafe and another little girl were dressed in traditional Mexican outfits. So cute!
Lesli was very kind and kept a hold of my wiggly, Truly so I could video. Adam was doing the videoing for them.
Must get the glasses!
So proud to show Truly and I all her Christmas art work.
"Show me your teeth." Works every time!
Hazel with her other teacher, Miss Tammy.
I swear she likes her teachers!
"This spunky pre-schooler performed in a Christmas program today. She practically stole the show with her antics. Oh my goodness I love her!"
I highly recommend watching these videos. You will not be disappointed!
We are a happy little family who live in the Akron, OH area. Cody works for the fabulous Smucker's Company. Our favorite little man Morgan is five and loving life. Our little lady Pepper is almost three and a bundle of girly joy! We welcomed, Hazel to our family and couldn't be more in love with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment