I must admit I am terribly smitten with these two boys. I love everything about them and I especially enjoy watching them have fun together. The older Morgan gets the more attached he is to his Daddy or Dadadada as Morgan likes to call him. This is particularly sweet since Morgan didn't seem to much care for Cody when he was just a new baby and would cry every time he held him. Now he cries when he leaves for work in the morning.
My two athletes getting ready for a run around the park.
Cody taking Morgan for his first walk in the playground.
Morgan learning the finer art of sliding.
Where were you on that one Dad?!
Here's a little video of Morgan making his way around the playground. The weather was surprisingly nice last week and Morgan had a blast going to the park each day and walking around...I say walking when all he really did was walk to the next thing on the ground and try to pick it up and eat it. Lovely!Hope you enjoyed Morgan's little sideways shuffle.


4 comments:
FUN! I want to come to the park with you friends. Looks like a great time.
what a cute little side shuffle!! I can't wait till Thatcher starts walking on his own!! crawling outside is destroying all his pants!
I like how Morgan is most competent at walking sideways, making him go around in a circle. So cute!
I love that Game Boy picture! He really looks inthralled!
Morgan is just getting cuter! I wonder when we will get to see you again?
Post a Comment