Since my whole family was together for the holidays...well everyone else lives in Florida besides Cody, Morgan and me...my parents asked us all to go out to dinner for their 37th wedding anniversary on Dec. 20th. After my parents were married, my father was stationed in Germany for many years and again after I was born we all lived in Heidelberg, Germany for 4 years. So as a family we all enjoy German food and my parents decided on a quaint little place near their house called the Edelweiss to celebrate their accomplishment.
Kim, Mike and Ben
Me sporting my new do...it's about as close to bangs as I'll ever get.

Turned on night vision for a little fun. I think Jill and Kevin look pretty good with an orange glow.
Those good hands Ben?
My wiener schnitzel was very delicious and very huge. Luckily everyone pitched in and helped me finish it.
I am so grateful for my parents and the example they have set for us on what an eternal marriage should look and act like. They are not perfect but they created a home full of love and joy and I am always glad to go home and spend time with them. My sisters and I are all supremely lucky to have found wonderful companions who didn't mind being sealed to our family for all of eternity! Happy 37 years Mom and Dad and we all look forward to many more happy years to come!
Kim, Mike and Ben
Me sporting my new do...it's about as close to bangs as I'll ever get.
Turned on night vision for a little fun. I think Jill and Kevin look pretty good with an orange glow.
Those good hands Ben?
My wiener schnitzel was very delicious and very huge. Luckily everyone pitched in and helped me finish it.
I am so grateful for my parents and the example they have set for us on what an eternal marriage should look and act like. They are not perfect but they created a home full of love and joy and I am always glad to go home and spend time with them. My sisters and I are all supremely lucky to have found wonderful companions who didn't mind being sealed to our family for all of eternity! Happy 37 years Mom and Dad and we all look forward to many more happy years to come!

1 comment:
I LOVE your parents! That is so exciting - 37 years! Sorry I have been MIA, I have been sick...
Post a Comment