Just in case you guys are not as big of an Oprah fan as I am here's a little gem you might enjoy. Last year I saw an episode with Dr. Oz who gives everyone medical advice. One item he mentioned was the Neti Pot (this is the one we bought). This wonderful little creation is used to flush out your sinuses with warm salt water. It is great for people who have allergies or a cold or just feel stuffed up. I knew Cody has some issues with his nose and could possibly enjoy such a thing. So being the dutiful wife that I am, I jumped right on the Internet and ordered him one of his very own.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Neti Pot of Gold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I saw that and TOTALLY want to get one, especially since I won't be able to take my favorite drug, Zyrtec, this spring for my allergies! I will have to do something...if Cody approves, I am more willing to try it! Thanks!
i've been wanting one of these! where can i get my very own? i get sinus infections on a regulary basis and think clean sinuses would help. teach me how to neti my nose and i'll show you how to candle your ears:)
I was just telling Nate about these about an hour before I looked at your blog. I was trying to make my own with a cup and a straw (not so effective to say the least). I'm glad I could show him your blog to back me up. I think he thought I was making it up since I always claim to "have seen it on Oprah." I currently have a sinus infection and definitely need to invest in one of these.
Post a Comment