Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Random Holiday Pictures

Here are some random memories from our trip to Florida.
We took Morgan to meet Santa at the mall the Saturday before Christmas...not my brightest idea but I was determined to get the picture. We waited an hour and Morgan was a trooper despite how tired he was. He gave Santa an inquisitive look and smiled his huge open mouth smile for the camera (I'll get Cody to scan it in later). I was secretly hoping for a meltdown because those are the funniest pictures but I guess I'll take a happy baby when I can get it. After the big photo we did some last minute shopping and this is how Morgan felt about his time at an actual mall.
For Christmas my mom took me for a day of pampering, I got a wonderful massage courtesy of my friend Jessica and got my hair cut and a new pair of pretty black shoes. While I was having a much needed girl day, Cody and Morgan were exploring my parents neighborhood. Here they are enjoying the warmth and sun on the beach.

Morgan took his first ride down a slide and seemed less than enthused.

My dear friend from high school Dawn, her husband Garrett and new little guy Nathan Kai were in town visiting family and came over for a quick visit on Christmas Eve. It was great to see them and catch up on mommy talk.

Morgan gave his new little buddy a Harlemade hat to match his. This way Nathan can roll dirrty in Maine Harlem style!

Morgan discovered a new love for riding on things whilst in Florida. Cousin Mikayla was very helpful in pushing him around, complete with a chocolate Binky face...it helps.


Dad also gave a push...I love that toothy smile and big cheeks. We call this his squishy face.

Morgan liked to ride with one hand on the door...laid back!

I looked everywhere for Christmas socks but couldn't find any that weren't super girly so we settled for Christmas booties and a bib. They didn't have any grippers on the bottom so they weren't very practical on all the tiled floors but they looked cute and that's really the important part.


2 comments:

Jones said...

yah!! I'm so glad I cold be apart of your day of pampering!! Just wish we could have gotten our kids together to play!

by the way I really like your new 'do'. I think I'm gonna go get mine done next week. It's much needed!!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Dawn's baby is sure cute, too!