So the fact that it is January in NYC and pretty darn cold outside does not deter my friends and I from taking our little guys to the park just about every day. For one these guys would go crazy stuck inside our apartments all day and two WE would go crazy stuck inside our apartments all day. These guys don't really seem to mind the fact it is bitterly cold and just love to run around...OK it wasn't really that cold when we took these pictures but it has been some days and we seem to be the only ones at the park. I wonder if that should tell us something?!
I love Morgan's smile on this one. He's such a happy little monkey!
On one of the really warm days...it was like mid 60's in January! Morgan chasing Chase.
Chase showed Morgan how to slide on his belly.





4 comments:
You're such a good mom! I dread when the kids ask to go outside right now because it's so cold....I'm not a good sport in the winter. I need to be more like you!!!
You are a great mommy! I want to go out and play in the cold...let's live closer so we can go together! I miss you guys!
you're tough!! when it gets cold here I don't dare go outside with the kids...and what's cold to me is probably shorts weather compared to your bitter cold there!! lol
...hey, I don'thave your email address but I made a comment on your last post asking about Morgan's 'orange skin' problems....
Sorry totally missed that last comment but my email is beffers108@yahoo.com. To answer your question Morgan is not so orange anymore but I didn't do anything special. I made more of an effort to feed him green veggies but I'm not sure if that was really the problem. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful and let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment