Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pepper's Last Woodland Preschool Parent Program

On Friday, May 9th, Pepper had her last Woodland Preschool Parent Program. It was a cowboy/girl theme and Pepper was very, very excited for Hazel and I to come see her. I was feeling horrible that morning but I pushed through and I'm so glad I did. Pepper was so cute and it was so fun to see how far she's come. I can't believe I have another child graduating from preschool and moving on to kindergarten this year!!!
Marching in with Ms. Susan, Grace and Lafe.
All but 1 of Pepper's class.
Pepper, Adelle, Lafe, Grace and Kyleigh
Pepper leaving the stage with a girl from the other 4 yr class. She had some sort of bandage on her head but not sure why.

The whole school back on the stage and getting ready to sing with Ms. Cinnamon, the volunteer music teacher.

Back in the classroom after the program with Ms. Susan. Oh, how we love her!
Pepper showing me her "succulent terrarium." She was very proud of her work.

Pepper and her bestie, Grace.
Why is it so impossible to get two kids to look at the camera at the same time?!
Finally got the two girls to look and then there's Hazel! Ha!

I swear I rotated this before I posted but oh well. Here's Hazel making herself at home in the classroom. Good thing she was a trooper and cleaned up easily when the time came to leave.
Here are all the videos of Pepper singing and telling a joke. She had been practicing a lot at home and I thought she did a fantastic job! There are 5 short videos, enjoy:


No comments: