Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Random March 2014

So, here's the random collection of pictures from my iPhone from the month of March.
Having a treat of ice cream cups after dinner.
The girls bathing in the sunlight on a chilly afternoon.
Family photo from Great Wolf Lodge.


Pepper's outfit all laid out for school the next morning.
Friday movie/pizza night with the Macey family.
Hazel loves to snuggle with Porter.
Bekah invited us over on a Sunday afternoon to help her celebrate her birthday. We were very happy to oblige.



The beautiful birthday girl!
My three leprechauns ready for school carpool on St. Patrick's Day.
My little crafter is always hard at work.
Pepper and Hazel dressed up and dancing around to "Let it Go." We had just gotten the movie and everyone was pretty excited.
Here's the video:



Doing nails with Grandma Adams.
Mindy Stromburg and Denna Coburn, our Relief Society presidency hosting a "trivia game show" for the Relief Society birthday celebration. My team won. It made up for missing my flight to NYC.
Flying home from New York I discovered my belly wouldn't allow the tray table to go all the way down. Pregnancy perks.
Using my belly as a table top to eat my delicious Levain's cookies.
Hazel sporting her new Anna dress and doll from Grandma A. 
Pepper's new Sophia the First playset from Grandma.
Morgan opted for some Pokemon cards and a Star Wars Lego set.
His closed mouth smiley face just makes me happy!
I hosted a book club for "Reading Lolita in Tehran" the Tuesday I got back from NYC. I thought it would be fun to have everyone try a new Iranian recipe and we could make a dinner of it. I made Tah Chin, my favorite rice dish that Mehrsa use to make for us in Harlem and everyone brought lots of yummy dishes. I can't believe the only dish I took a picture of was this homemade baklava by Elizabeth Nielson but it was really yummy and really pretty. It was a fantastic book club and we had a great turnout and dinner!
My yummy dessert from our dinner/show date in Cleveland at March 28th.
The restaurant we had dinner at. 
Playhouse Square in Cleveland.

Can't get enough of watching these two snuggle!
Hazel taking a selfie showing off that she has her "kinky" even though she's not in bed. Road trips really just throw all the rules out the window.

No comments: