Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pepper's Last Day of Preschool

Gramma Goodier arrived on Thursday, May 15th and was whisked away to the hospital because we thought I was in labor. It turned out to be a false alarm and after a few hours in the hospital and walking around parking lots trying to get things going, we went home. We were all a little bummed but it was nice to be able to help Pepper finish out her school year before the baby arrived and it was VERY nice having Gramma there to help!

Pepper's last day was on Wednesday, May 21st and they had a fun field day to celebrate. Hazel was invited to join and we all had a great time.




Ms. Bobbie is a trooper and we were very happy to have her join her daughter, Ms. Susan as Pepper's teacher this year.



Limbo time with Ms. Rachel and Ms. Susan.






I'm not sure if this counts but it is pretty low.







Lunch break.
Teachers' present for Pepper. They are the most thoughtful pair!

We love this lady and I can't wait for my next two girls to have her as well. I've already told her she's not allowed to move or do anything else for about 6 years!

The class pet was some sort of weird beetle that eats wood and its own poop so you never have to clean the cage...ewww!


Gramma and Pepper sporting their Woodland Preschool shirts. 
Now on to kindergarten for this big girl. Where is the time going?!

No comments: