Mother's Day this year was a beautiful, sunny, Sabbath day. Church was wonderful and even though I was very uncomfortable, I was very happy to be a mother to such amazing little kids.
Here we are attempting a photo shoot after church.
 |
| Close enough! |
Cody was so thoughtful and packed us a delicious picnic to enjoy at Ft. Island Park. We spent a couple hours there and enjoyed every minute of it.
 |
| This is Pepper screaming that she can't get down but of course we took a few pictures before we rescued her. |
 |
| Feeding the big, disgusting fish that live near the bridge. |
Now for my annual chalk wall Mother's day photo.
 |
| Such a handsome big boy. |
 |
| She may never stop talking but I do love hanging out with this creative girl! |
 |
| She looks a mess but I love how sweet her smile is. |
 |
| The smile is masking the pain...just kidding, but seriously I was just a tad miserable at this point! |
 |
| Presents time. I got a recordable book so I can leave my posterity with my voice. Pepper picked out an owl statue and Hazel has a lawn butterfly thing. Cody also had the kids write or draw something in a journal for me. |
I know I am not doing a perfect job but boy do I love being a mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment